Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'REGISTER NOW' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Swim Team 2021
MEMBER signup instructions:
1. First login to your membership account. This should be done via the Primary Member's account!
Your children need to have been previously listed in your family membership. Please add them if this was not already done or contact Errol
to first get this setup before registering.
2. Click on the REGISTER NOW button
3. Under "Who is registering" check "not me but I'm registering 1,2,3... others (depending on how many kids you're signing up)
4. Your "guest's" listed
should be your children
5. Follow the steps from here
6. For siblings, be sure to select 1st swimmer for your 1st child, 2nd swimmer for the 2nd child etc.
NON-MEMBER signup instructions:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW button
2. Under "Who is registering" check "not me but I'm registering +1,2,3... others (depending on how many kids you're signing up)
3. Enter YOUR information (the parent) under "Personal Information"
4. Your "guest's" are your children so hit next
5. Follow the steps from here
2021 SWIM TEAM
The BTC Swim Team provides a competitive swimming experience in a fun and positive social atmosphere. The team serves swimmers of all abilities ranging from beginner to advanced.
Although participating on swim team will improve your child’s ability to swim, the BTC swim program is not designed for children who are looking for swimming lessons.
The swim team is a competitive team sport focusing on both meet participation and personal performance. Our coaches are committed to providing exceptional instruction while promoting good sportsmanship and self-confidence.
1st Swimmer - $220
2nd Swimmer - $200
3rd Swimmer - $175
4th Swimmer - $145
Long Course*: $140
All swimmers - $325
Long Course*: $180
*Long Course: This option is for swimmers who train year-round/practice with their USA Swimming Club in the summer and compete for BTC in dual and championship meets and participate in Friday Fun Day Practices & Team Brunches.
Monday, June 21st – Friday, July 30th
Below, you will find typical practice group guidelines. During the first week of practice, coaches will evaluate swimmers and recommend the appropriate practice for the optimal swim team experience for your swimmer.
- Confident in the water
- Can swim ½ length of the pool unassisted
- Has a desire to be on a competitive team
- 1 lap of freestyle
- 1 lap of backstroke
- 2 laps each of freestyle + backstroke
- 1 lap each of breaststroke + butterfly
- 2 laps of each stroke
- Ability to handle the practices
Monday, June 21, 2021 to Friday, July 30, 2021
12 1/2 East Terrace Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Tuesday, June 01, 2021 at 12:01 AM
BTC does not provide refunds. Credit towards lessons, events, membership fees, or certain BTC purchases will be given if cancellation was prior to June 1st. A cancellation fee of $40 will be applied.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)